or no fire resistance,
acoustic attenuation up to 37dB,
thermal transmittance from Uf=from 0.5 W/m2k (on entire construction)
For use in public utility buildings, single and multi family homes, hotels, etc., for indoor or outdoor frame mounting.
- unlimited selection of colors and textures
- resistant to adverse atmospheric conditions
- high acoustic attenuation
- fire retardancy
- long lasting quality
- keeps the dimensions in the period of many years
- no need to frequent maintenance
- possible to design large-volume glazed areas
- high thermal insulation rating
- resistant to damage
- possible to design nonstandard layouts
- environmentally friendly solution
- compatible with smart home solutions
- possible to design constructions with up to RC4 anti-burglary protection class
- possibility to install glazing which can be turned opaque remotely
Doors windows and fixed glazing in outdoor and indoor versions, doors and fixed glazing with fire retardancy rating EI30 or EI60, facade mounted systems.
Due to the fact that the available number of solutions is practically unlimited, please contact our commercial department for individual.
BASIC CONFIGURATOR OF PARAMETERES FOR SINGLE-LEAF DOORS
BASIC CONFIGURATOR OF PARAMETERES FOR DOUBLE-LEAF DOORS
Glazed with function to change transparency with a single button voltage engaged
A liquid crystal polymer is placed arrange themselves in an orderly fashion, causing the glaze to turn. When the power supply is disconnected, the crystals arrange in an irregular form, the foil transparence changes and it becomes opaque.
Example use of foil in windows of partition walls
Example use of foil in balcony windows
How it does work